FS: Mitsubishi VS-60803 (ISF calibrated)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Chad B, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Chad B

Chad B Stunt Coordinator

Hi all,

I'm moving and will be selling my 60" 4x3 (16x9 compressed mode for 1080i, so you don't lose resolution with HD material) HDTV monitor. It's just too big and heavy to move into the new house. I have the original remote, owners manual, and service manual for it. This TV is what got me started doing ISF calibrations, which has become my full time profession. Needless to say, I've got it looking incredibly good! With HD material, it honestly looks better than perhaps 2/3 of the sets I see even after they are calibrated, and with 4x3 standard def material it blows away the vast majority of them! I've done mechanical and electrostatic focus, lens and mirror cleaning, a partial duvy job, service level geometry and convergence with template, grayscale, and color decoding for all inputs and scanrates. I have also improved DC restoration (how well the set holds it's brightness with average picture level) and eliminated edge enhancement. It puts out somewhere around 60 Footlamberts of brightness without blooming. It accepts 1080i via RGB (I'll include a VGA to true 75 ohm 5 BNC breakout cable if you need it), 480i via component, and of course s-video and composite. I have programmed a One For All universal remote with discrete input selection, which you can use to teach a remote of your own. Oh, and I've removed the glare screen. It's available if you want or need it. I will perform a free touch up calibration on it after you move it into your home if you live within a couple hours of Dayton, OH.
    Price is $750, and it must be picked up in Dayton, OH, zip 45424.
    Thanks!

2. Jay_Via

Jay_Via Stunt Coordinator

do you have any pics of it in action? i might be interested, although i hadnt though about going back to 4:3 after having a 16:9 tv. Im only about 25 min north of you....in fact i might be able to come down and check it out of that is ok with you?

If you get a chance, email me at viapianojm @ lycos.com (remove the spaces).

Thanks!
    jason