What's new

FS: Mitsubishi HC-3000 DLP Projector ISF Cal. (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have changed out my set up and am selling my Mits. HC 3000 DLP Projector. This projector has served me well over the past year. I purchased from a Missouri authorized dealer, so it is under warranty.

Here's some info on this projector:

http://www.mitsubishi-hometheater.com/hc3000u.asp

http://www.projectorcentral.com/mitsubishi_hc3000.htm

I've also had the projector ISF calibrated by fellow member Doug From Clearly Resolved Image and Sound. Doug came out in January of this year to perform the calibration. I have a complete report with results to share with anyone who would like to see and pictures for the serious buyer. The calibration cost was $400.

I am selling the projector for $975 + $20 for shipping and insured to the lower 48 states. Please feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] with any questions. I accept paypal or money order for Post Office or major bank.

Thanks for looking

Ron Boster

PS: Also see my ad for a 110" Stewart Firehawk Screen.

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/...d.php?t=259184

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Thanks for the emails. I forgot to ad the projector has 530 hours. I am the original and only owner.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Lowered price to $975 for this ISF Calibrated DLP projector.

(one can view it as a net price on the projector of $575-when you consider Doug's ISF calibration charges were $400)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I will be out of pocket through Friday, July 27th , with limit internet access. I will do my best to answer any questions that may pop up.

Thanks
Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I have the full ISF calibration report from the ISF tech. I would be happy to share the report with anyone via email. Let me know if you would like to see how well he was able to dial in this well reviewed projector. Very comprehensive report.

Ron

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Still available.

If you live in the midwest (esp. Kansas, Missouri or IL) I have an offer from Doug at Clearly Resolved that he will give a 40 percent discount on a recalibration when he schedules a reg. tour in your city (Doug covers most of the midwest). This offer would be available for 90 days after purchase.

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Last price change.

$900 for an ISF calibrated DLP projector shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks