What's new

FS: Microsoft X-Box with every accessory you could possibly need.... (1 Viewer)

Nick Graham

Screenwriter
I am looking to sell my Microsoft XBox. It is in perfect working condition, and has just about every accessory you could possibly need.

Included:
Microsoft XBox Game System (Includes Xbox console, regular XBox Controller, and standard AV pack w/ composite RCA outputs)

Microsoft XBox Controller S (the newer, smaller revision built for people who don't have ape hands like me)

Mad Catz 8 MB XBox Memory Card (The X-Box itself already has a built in hard drive for saved games, but this is handy if you wish to take your saved games over to a friend's)

Microsoft XBox High Definiton AV Pack (Component Outputs for games supporting 480p, 720p, and 1080i, RCA audio outputs, and an optical audio output for games and DVDs supporting Dolby Digital 5.1)

Microsoft DVD Playback Kit (includes DVD remote control and
controller port dongle. FYI, Microsoft has made DVD movie playback only available in 480i on the XBox.)

And that's the whole bundle. I'm asking $165 (which includes insured and delivery verified USPS Priotiy Mail shipping). If you are more the trading type I'd be willing to make an even trade for a PS2 and comparable peripherals.
I am looking to sell this by the end of the week, so if you are interested, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks