What's new

FS: Meridian 565 and FREE Transparent Cabling (1 Viewer)

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
I am selling my Meridian 565 processor for $850. This unit comes with the Meridian system remote. This was a $5000 unit new, and is still one of the very best processors in that price class.
This processor is currently running software version 3, which decodes DD 5.1 (AC-3), but not DTS. I can have the unit upgraded to the very latest software version (version 6), which will decode DTS as well, for an additional $750. The work will be done by either Meridian or a qualified Meridian technician working at the authorized Meridian dealer where I purchased the processor.
I am also including 5 Transparent Cable 1-meter single-ended "Link 100" interconnects to connect this processor to your amp. These cables are quite good, and retail for over $100/pair new.
The processor, remote, and cabling are all in very good condition (and fully operational) and comes with all the manuals. This unit would make an excellent addition to many home theater systems. Stereophile magazine regards it as a "Class A" unit, and the Meridian 565 has won numerous awards. I have been very happy with it, but recently upgraded to the Krell HTS and need to sell the Meridian to help pay for it. I will pay for UPS shipping anywhere in the USA. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have at [email protected] . Thanks!
PS: You may read a review of the unit at:
http://www.homecinemachoice.com/test...idian565.shtml

Matt Gordon

Supporting Actor
In response to a question I have received, I do believe the unit, once upgraded, will be capable of running a 7.1 system.

Thanks for looking at this processor and cabling!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks