What's new

FS: McIntosh MLD7020 Laserdisc Player & laserdiscs (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
One of the finest laserdisc/CD combi-players ever made. 2-D Y/C comb filter, dual-side play, digital field memory, remote with job/shuttle, AC-3 RF output for Dolby Digital, great build quality, weighs 36 lbs. Excellent condition, meticulous care, 13 months old, used less than 40 hrs. Original box and manual. Selling price $1300 or best offer (list $3200), plus packaging and shipping. Sale will be conducted through Tradenable.
Incentive: I will include free of charge any or all of 76 laserdisc titles (you decide), including the following with AC-3 sound:
* BRAVEHEART
* THE GODFATHER
* THE GODFATHER PART II
* THE GODFATHER PART III
* HEAT
* INDEPENDENCE DAY
* THE LOST WORLD
* MR. HOLLAND'S OPUS
* STAR WARS TRILOGY SPECIAL EDITION THX
Complete list of titles available upon request.
Also available: RF demodulator, if you need it. Will sell separately.

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
What model demodulator do you have? Does it have digital pass-through? If so, I might be interested. Thanks.

Cliff

Stunt Coordinator
Stacy,
I need to be able to offer the demodulator to a potential buyer of the LD player (my priority) - that is why I tucked it into this ad, instead of advertising it as a primary sale.
However, if the person who eventually buys my LD player does not need the demodulator, I will be happy to sell it to you or anyone else who wants it. It is a McIntosh model RFD2, and yes, it does have digital pass-through.
Thanks for your inquiry,
Cliff

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Thank you Cliff. Please keep me posted. The LD player is tempting, but since I already have two, I don't think I could justify it at this point. I could use the demodulator, so if you get left with it, please drop me a line. Thanks again.
Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation615
Recent bookmarks