What's new

FS: Martin Logan Theater Package (1 Viewer)

Stephen Danser

Auditioning
I have the following set of Martin Logan Speakers for sale:
Black Martin Logan Ascents
Black Martin Logan Cinema
Black Martin Logan Scripts
All are new with all parts/manuals/etc. I would accept $6000.00 for the set complete. I do not wish to sell separately, but I will consider partial trades. Please contact [email protected] for further information.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
heh, i was considering recommending ML for you in your other post (in the Hardware section), John. Martin Logan makes some of the best sounding speakers i've ever heard (for music)!

Stephen Danser

Auditioning
I live in Lexington, KY and I am selling because the apartment that I just moved into will not accomodate the size of the Ascents and I just don't have any place to put the scripts. My couch backs all the way up against the back wall of the room, and you really need at least 4-6 feet of space behind you for these scripts to make the most of them.

Miles_W

Second Unit
John, as a Logan man Through and through I can safely say... yes do it... 6K is a great deal It will satisfy your cravings... :D
Miles

Stephen Danser

Auditioning
As of March 4, 2002, the set is still for sale and still a bargain. I will add that I am willing to travel up to three hours one way to meet someone who would like to see them in person if that person is serious. One could save one's self about $250 in shipping that way. Also...you are saving $325 in tax as well. Retail plus tax on this set would be $7845.00

Users who are viewing this thread