FS: Martin Logan Theater Package

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Stephen Danser, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Stephen Danser

Stephen Danser Auditioning

I have the following set of Martin Logan Speakers for sale:
    Black Martin Logan Ascents
    Black Martin Logan Cinema
    Black Martin Logan Scripts
    All are new with all parts/manuals/etc. I would accept $6000.00 for the set complete. I do not wish to sell separately, but I will consider partial trades. Please contact [email protected] for further information.

2. John Morris

John Morris Guest

Where do you live and why are you selling?

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    heh, i was considering recommending ML for you in your other post (in the Hardware section), John. Martin Logan makes some of the best sounding speakers i've ever heard (for music)!

4. Stephen Danser

I live in Lexington, KY and I am selling because the apartment that I just moved into will not accomodate the size of the Ascents and I just don't have any place to put the scripts. My couch backs all the way up against the back wall of the room, and you really need at least 4-6 feet of space behind you for these scripts to make the most of them.

5. Miles_W

Miles_W Second Unit

John, as a Logan man Through and through I can safely say... yes do it... 6K is a great deal It will satisfy your cravings... [​IMG]
    Miles

6. Stephen Danser

As of March 4, 2002, the set is still for sale and still a bargain. I will add that I am willing to travel up to three hours one way to meet someone who would like to see them in person if that person is serious. One could save one's self about $250 in shipping that way. Also...you are saving $325 in tax as well. Retail plus tax on this set would be $7845.00