What's new

FS: Marsh A400S Amp (2 X 200wpc) (1 Viewer)

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
This amp sells new for $2295. I have had this amp for only three months and it sounds sweet!! I am getting ready to upgrade from Magnepan 1.6 speakers to Magnepan 3.6 speakers, which will require more power than the Marsh.

"At the Very Top Level of Excellence," Raves The Absolute Sound Magazine

Winner of the Coveted "Golden Ear Award"
The A400S 200-watt stereo power amplifier from Marsh Sound Design has a lot going for it, including high power, sonic clarity, and engineering excellence. And it's also got the critics going.

"This product instantly achieves a position as one of those rarities in audio, a legitimate claimant to the best available sound, which at the same time has a reasonable price," reports Robert E. Greene in the August/September 2000 issue of The Absolute Sound magazine. "Marsh seems to exist at the very top level of excellence." As an appreciation of that excellence, The Absolute Sound awarded the A400s their coveted Golden Ear Award for Amplifier Design for 2000.

Here is a link for more info:
http://www.marshsounddesign.com/a400s.html

$1400 plus shipping. Comes with original packaging and manual.

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Price reduced to $1200. This amp sells new for $2295.

High end, high quality sound. "At the Very Top Level of Excellence," Raves The Absolute Sound Magazine

This amp is in perfect working and cosmetic condition. Less than 3 months old. I have already purchased a new amp with more power in anticipation of moving up to the extremely power hungry Magnepan 3.6s. This amp would be perfect for 8 or 6 ohm speakers!!

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I will be selling my Marsh A400S on ebay as of Sunday, 8/21/05 @ 9:00 PM. One just sold on ebay for $1,177.

If you want a quality amp for your stereo system, this amp will be hard to beat. Remember...I said QUALITY!!

I will take $1,100 between now and ebay listing time from a member of the HTF. Buyer to pay shipping to the 48 states.

I rate this amp at 10/10!! :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
I have dropped the price to $1000. Read up about this amp....it is very nice!!

I need to sell it so that I can buy my bigger maggies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks