What's new

FS Mario Kart Double Dash w/ Bonus Disk (1 Viewer)

1 week old and in Like New. Comes with the Bonus Disk with 6 New Playable Demo's.(THE PLAYABLE DEMOS ARE SONIC HEROES, STAR WARS REBAL STRIKE, TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES, MARIO PARTY 5, AND F ZERO GX) This bonus disk is not included in purchasing New from the store for $49.99 plus tax.

Asking Price is $45 shipped to your door. Add $1.50 if you want Insurance!!!

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Mike, it is a Gamecube game, and the bonus disk is playable in the Gamecube as well.

Edit: Beaten by less then a minute.

That is correct it is the Game Cube's Mario Kart Double Dash which also comes with the Bonus Disk that has the listed games on which I list above.

I can't believe no one is interested. Its about $7 less then in the store and comes with the Bonus Disk Shipped Free!!!

I will do $40 shipped. Remember this has the bonus disk that includes all the playable demo's. You will not get this if you pay the $52.99 at the store.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Is this an extra demo disc? All the copies of Mario Kart DD we have for sale where I work say they come with a demo disc inside the package.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks