FS: Marantz SR-48mkII Stereo Receiver and Aura LSB-527m pr./speakers

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jeffrey Noel, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I've decided to sell this great stereo receiver that I purchased from a fellow HTFer a couple of months ago. Here's the link to that post:Link

I would like $70/shipped as this is not a light receiver. It sounds excellent and is in pristine condition. The remote works great and I have the manual too. I will package the receiver carefully!

I am also selling a pair of Aura LSB-527m speakers. These speakers are in excellent condition. I have been powering them with the above receiver and they sounded very good. These are not the best speakers in the world, but great for the $50 I'm asking for them shipped. Aura LSB-527m Info

I accept money orders or Paypal, but Paypal is preferred. I will pack them well, so no worries there! I have an 80+ feedback (all positives) under the name: jnp9369 on eBay.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

2. Jeffrey Noel

Wow, I figured the Marantz receiver would go quick. Darn!

Make offers if interested!

3. Jeffrey Noel

The receiver is SOLD!

Speakers still for sale. These really are great speakers for the money. I took out the drivers and the 5 1/4" woofers are made by Peerless. The enclosure is 1/2" MDF, not particle board, has very nice binding posts, and has a little bit of stuffing inside. Overall a very nice enclosure!

4. KenWong

KenWong Stunt Coordinator

If the deal falls though, PM me... about the receiver