FS: Marantz PM-7000 Integrated Amp and LV-510 Combo

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ben LG, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Selling a Marantz PM-7000 Integrated Amp and a Marantz LV-510 LD Player which I already listed (found here). I was not really looking to upgrade but I found a nice Rotel amp at 40% off the retail price and that is the only reason I am selling this unit. Otherwise the PM-7000 is a killer amp at this price and definitely a keeper. It was bought only a month ago and will include reciept. Asking for $350 shipped. The price on the LV-510 LD player remains the same - $120 shipped but if you want to pick up both units I will knock it down to $420. At this price, these two units would make a nice secondary stereo system for the bedroom even though the PM7000 has TONS more power and can fill a large living room with ease. Thanks for looking and if you are interested, my email is [email protected].

[​IMG]

PM7000
    INTEGRATED STEREO AMPLIFIER
    The Marantz PM7000 stereo integrated amplifier offers music lovers uncompromising audiophile sound quality and superior flexibility of operation. The elegantly styled PM7000 combines exceptional sonic purity with a wealth of performance and convenience features, making it the ideal centerpiece for creating a true high-end music system.

FEATURES
    95 watts per channel power output (into 8 ohms)
    HDAM (High Definition Amplifier Module) fully discrete copper-shielded output stage
    Premium-quality parts and construction for superb sound quality
    Seven source inputs including moving magnet (MM) phono input
    Remote control operation including volume adjustment
    D-BUS connector for integration with a complete Marantz system
    Record Output Selector function allows listening to one source while recording another
    Source Direct switch bypasses tone control circuitry for maximum signal purity
    Processor loop allows connection of a graphic equalizer or other audio processor
    Two sets of switchable speaker outputs
    Headphone jack is included for private listening
    Three AC convenience outlets

2. Ben LG

Ben LG Stunt Coordinator

Bump before it goes on Ebay with a Buy it now price.

~Gone, both sold on ebay.