What's new

** FS Marantz MM-9000 5 channels 150 watts x 5 amplifier (1 Viewer)

Ben Rogers

Stunt Coordinator
Marantz 5 channels amp at 150 watts x 5 channels only used for 10 hours retail for 1199.99. It is a good match for AV 9000 or any preamp. Any question you can go to marantz.com to check out the spec. Give me any offer. Thanks
[Edited last by Ben Rogers on August 30, 2001 at 10:12 AM]

Ben Rogers

Stunt Coordinator
I got at Marantz dealer for 900$. I only used for 10 hours to compare with my SR-18 to see if seperates is better or not but since they sound the same to me so I put it for sale. So give me an offer not too less than 700$. I will give you a receipt of my purchase.
Hey Aaron
If you or anyone would like to buy over the net for 650$ then go ahead since Marantz doesn't allow people to sell their products over the net and so if anything wrong then you got no warranty. Thank you for your comment.

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Wasn't trying to rain on your parade - really. Just wanted to get people to know the pricing guidelines.
Are the Marantz warranties transferable? I know most others are valid for the first purchaser only, which would make your receiver in the same boat as the ne from A4L (if Marantz would not honor the warranty if bought from them), but there's is new.
Aaron

Ben Rogers

Stunt Coordinator
I could have the dealer to rewrite another receipt for the buyer. I think they will happy to do it since I just got it a week ago
[Edited last by Ben Rogers on August 31, 2001 at 10:19 PM]

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
If you just bought it last week and only usd it for 10 hours, why don't you simply return it? You'll get full price back and don't have to fumble with shipping.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

Richard Burzynski

Second Unit
The amp on that web site is refurbished - and it is against this forum's rules to interfere with a 'for sale' ad.
Rich B.

Ben Rogers

Stunt Coordinator
Ryan
This dealer is a very small private owned business and he doesn't allow return no matter what. I do understand though. I woudn't want to have a business and go bankrupt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks