FS: M&K MX-125mkII Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Mohrmann, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Michael Mohrmann

Michael Mohrmann Screenwriter

I have for sale an M&K MX-125mkII subwoofer in very good working and cosmetic condition. I am the original owner, with the original sales receipt, so I can transfer the remainder of the M&K warranty to the new owner.
    This particular MX-125mkII is in the Black Oak finish instead of the standard black lacquer bead finish. It retails for $1299, I am asking $750 for it, a very good deal considering the condition of the subwoofer and the time remaining on the warranty. I have the original shipping box, shipping materials, manual and spikes.
    I will accept PayPal (at no extra cost, by law!), Cashier's Check or Money Order. Buyer is to pay for actual shipping charges. Please, continental US sales and shipping only!
    Thanks,
    Michael

2. Michael Mohrmann

Bump with a lower price!

3. Michael Mohrmann

Bump!

4. Jeff Williams

Jeff Williams Stunt Coordinator

Hey Mike, it's the guy who bid on your auction over on Ebay for this sub. Since it seems like you are going to try and sell the sub before the auction is over, I am going to cancel my bid. I think it shows that the seller isn't that trustworthy. Here's the link for all those who would like to get this same sub for $600 instead of $750.
    Jeff

5. Michael Mohrmann

Jeff,

Actually, I am a trustworthy seller. This ad and the one on Audiogon have been left in place on purpose just in case I didn't sell the sub on eBay or a bidder backed out. In fact, I have received several offers offline, one over your high bid of $600 and two others at the same amount. I turned all of them down. I did not mention the auction here in the first place because it is against posting rules. Thanks to you, the linkage has now been made.

Moderator - Please feel free to delete this entire thread if it is even questionable posting practice on HTF. Thanks.

Michael

6. Michael Mohrmann

I have another bid on my MX-125, so provided that this bid is not retracted, I will not be taking any offers offline, so consider the subwoofer sold.

Thanks everyone!

Michael

7. Michael Mohrmann

The MX-125 has been SOLD via the auction!

Michael

8. Brian Johnson

Brian Johnson Supporting Actor

Way to go mike, I see you pocketed 790 for the sub [​IMG]

9. Michael Mohrmann

"Way to go mike, I see you pocketed 790 for the sub."

Apparently, two people in my local area (within 45 minutes) decided to bid on it in the last few minutes. I guess saving on the shipping charges made them more competitive in bidding. Anyway, the winner is getting a really nice subwoofer that is in good condition, with a lot of warranty time left. M&K has been great during this time, answering all of my questions, including the fact that I only need to give the new owner our order/purchase sales receipt to continue the warranty. M&K customer service is tops!

Michael

10. Michael Mohrmann

The sub is officially SOLD and the funds are in my possession! It's time to find the replacement, downfiring sub, but that's for another area in the forum. [​IMG]
    Michael