What's new

FS: M-Audio Revolution 7.1 Sound Card...Ideal for HTPC And For Audiophile Sound... (1 Viewer)

Drew_W

Screenwriter
I bought this a week or two ago from another HTF member, installed it, played around with it, and eventually decided that I don't need an audiophile analog sound card for my current PC since I have digital out on-board, and that the HTPC I saw in my near future is getting put on the backbuner. I'd prefer to upgrade my audio components first.

This card is very well known, so it doesn't need any special introduction. I would like to get $80USD or $110CND for it, and I will split shipping costs by the carrier of the buyer's choice to anywhere in North America. I have all the original packing materials, manuals, and software. Everything is as new. Local pickups are cool, or I can deliver it personally anywhere in the Metro Toronto area. PayPal is accepted, but only via bank/balance transfer. I will also accept e-mail money transfers from Canadian banks (www.certapay.com) and cash for local purchases.

PLEASE E-MAIL RATHER THAN PM FOR FASTER RESPONSE! I WILL GLADLY ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE! THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks