What's new

FS: M-Audio Delta 410 soundscard and Linksys BEFSR41 router... (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
moving back to stereo for a while and have long since gone to a wireless network, so no longer have any need for these toys... asking $105 plus shipping for the Delta 410 and $35 plus shipping for the Linksys router (i will discount prices by $5 for payment via money order/cashier's check/personal check). i have the original boxes, accessories, etc. for both items...

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
it is the BEFSR41...

also, i'd be willing to listen to trades... i'm in need of an ATi Radeon card with DVI out and a low-profile DVD player that does DVD-A.

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
Kevin_Kr,

ideally, i would like something like the Toshiba SD-4900, the JVC XV-NA70BK, or the Pioneer DV-563A (for the more expensive ones, i would, of course, be willing to throw in some money on top of the trade). however, i'm open to other models, so long as they are low-profile... if you have something in mind, let me know.

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
the Delta 410 is now SOLD (thanks James!), but the router is still up for grabs...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks