What's new

FS: LT150 DLP Proj, Theatertek HTPC and Pronto Package (1 Viewer)

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I'll be making a trip to Ohio for the Holidays- thought I would offer this package again and see if anyone is interested. Buyers via paypal or certified funds, will ship thanksgiving via FEDEX insured:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/img.cfm?pid=1543

NEC LT150 DLP projector: 200-300hrs on the bulb (1000+ rated), 1024x768 native res but looks really good at 720p (my chosen DVD resolution). All accessories (carrying case, remote, discs), manual, etc. Original, unmodified. Great picture with tons of potential for hotrodding (have directions and pics to mod the color wheel for anyone interested). Powerhouse projector: Very popular model.

Extremely small footprint- only 2 inches tall and 3 pounds! Extremely bright picture (800 lumens plus, 800:1 contrast). $900 obo

ASUS P4 based HTPC: ASUS Mobo, 80 gig Seagate HD, 256 DDR, Maudio 96/24 card, Radeon 7200 AGP card (silent-no fans), Onboard Lan and oodles of integrated stuff, WINXP, Black rack mount Server case with Silence fans (case is lined with padding), Pioneer slot load DVD drive, quiet-- very slick. Dscaler and input card/tuner for scaling outboard sources to 720p (svideo, compsoite and RF input).

Comes with AIRBOARD IR wireless keyboard (IR keyborads are perfect so you can teach your learning remote all the functions of the DVD software and use a regular remote to run the PC!)

Have added metal DTS and DD logos to the face to give HT look. Includes powerstrip and licenced copy of THEATERTEK-- configured and turn key for DVD and timings set for external playback at 720p to the NEC projector. $450 obo

If you buy the proj and HTPC I'll throw in a 50 foot VGA cable, Pronto touchscreen remote with HTPC commands already programmed and do the whole package for $1300!

Priority to anyone buying the set. Will accept paypal or certified funds, ship around T-giving. Email questions/offers ASAP!

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Nec Picture:

[ignore the power puff girls sticker- i put it over the power bottom so guests wouldn't power on/off at the unit and move the PJ mount].

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks