What's new

FS: Lots of Items (1 Viewer)

MarcoP

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
Sorry for the late reponse everyone- I was out of town enjoying the Fourth with my family.

Have no fear, though, I have traded much on this board and have excellent feedback. I have contacted each of you by email to confirm our arrangements. Thank you for your understanding.

"If any of you that have sent payment get concerned.
I have his shipping info:
I was to sell him something & decided the transaction
was a bit strange for even myself,
so I refunded his paypal payment.
I also found that he takes several days to reply.
Hopefully he is just away for the Holiday.
I also have a second email addy for him.
Jerry"

Jerry:
I don't understand why you keep bashing me, my friend. I PAID you for your monarchy audio DIP. How can that be considered "strange"? I sent you payment. The fact that you cancelled on our exchange b/c I made a post asking to 'WTB a Monarchy Audio DIP' is strange to me.

-MP

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
MarcoP,
No Bashing intended.
I was only looking to help-out any forum members if the sale went south.
Let the facts speak as they are:
As I told you & now the forum, I refunded the paypal because the model description was incorrect. I would not have done this if Monarchy did not have a model also named
DIP 24/96, this being the case & you very new to htf, I felt it would be in BOTH of our best interest to avoid any further confusion. Even though your first reply to my audiogon wtb post had the proper model description.
"Monarchy Super DIP, or Super Drive"
Paypal can be very unpredictable at best on how they answer complaints, even if I have been with them for three plus years & 195+ sales, I was not about to risk a charge back because I sent the improper model or other negative outcome.
I felt I made it pretty clear as to why I refunded the payment. This was after weeks into this transaction.
Days after I refunded the payment you again asked what the differences between the two?, Then you say you will again buy it, but minutes later after you email me you bump your thread not once but twice?
All this in a span of nearly THREE WEEKS.

So at this point I felt it was better just for you to move on at your leisure and do further research & I wished you luck in your search.
Jerry

MarcoP

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marc
Added Some New Items. Both are Home Theater Receivers-

NEW ITEM- Sony STR-DA5ES (5 year warranty) $675 + shipping
NEW ITEM- HARMAN KARDAN AVR-525 $650 + shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks