FS: Like new Sony CDP-CX333ES 300 disk cd changer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Frederick_Falk, May 27, 2004.

1. Frederick_Falk

Frederick_Falk Second Unit

For sale: a like new, never used, Sony CDP-CX333ES 300 disk mega-changer. There is one minor scuff about a half inch long on the top that is barely noticable. Otherwise it is in mint condition. This unit comes with the original box, the manual, the remote and the original batteries.

MSRP is $800.00 dollars but I am only asking $250.00 US Dollars which includes free ground shipping to the the lower 48 states. Any additional shipping charges and insurance (which I highly recommended) are extra.

If you have any questions or would like to see pictures of the unit, please email me. Thanks for looking.

2. Frederick_Falk

If $250.00 dollars is too high, then someone please make me a reasonable offer and I will consider it. Feel free to PM or email me on this item. I have several pictures as well but I don't know how to post them on here. If you would like to see a pic, email me and I will send it to you tonight.

3. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

interested but would have to wait till july to get it.
    why are you getting rid of this unit? upgrading?

4. Frederick_Falk

Mike,

I have had three other people ask for photos. If none of them want it and it is still available in July, you will be at the top of the list.

I am getting rid of it because I have a second identical unit that is only half full of CDs. My daughter just graduated from high school and will be attending college starting in August so I am going through everything and stuff that I have not used in a while is being put up for sale.

If you do not have kids in college it would shock you to find out how expensive it is. I don't know what parents do that have multiple kids in college at the same time!

5. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

SWEET, GOOD TO HEAR [​IMG]

6. Frederick_Falk

Sold for $225 with local pickup here in Austin! Whoo Hoo! [​IMG]

7. Mike SJ

Mike SJ Supporting Actor

darn, i would have driven down for it, but glad you like it. BTW, how do you link all your changers together?

8. Frederick_Falk

Sorry Mike, but I needed the money. I was using an Escient Tunebase 100 to control the two mega-changers. I have also removed that from my system as well as it will no longer boot up. [​IMG] Escient tells me that it is probably the motherboard and it will cost me around $300 dollars to fix. [​IMG] That repair will have to wait for now. I also have a Sony CDP-CA9ES 5-disk CD player that I was using to play guest's CDs with so I did not have to distrub the changers. When the Tunebase system sees that you have opened the door of one of the changers, it wants to go through all of your disks in that changer to see what changes you may have made. This takes a considerable amount of time, therefore I purchased the CA9ES as my third player. I then ran the L&R outputs from these three players through a Rane SM26 mixer and then ran the mixed L&R output into the CD input on my A/V receiver.

I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to email or PM me for further details.