What's new

FS: Like New Rotel RSP-1066 Processor (1 Viewer)

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
This SILVER unit is in barely used, brand-new condition with less than 40 hours of use. I've had it less than 2 weeks and am selling because I've decided to take a leap up to the Anthem AVM-20. This unit was purchased from an authorized Rotel dealer and comes from the August dealer alottment. Includes all the original boxes, packing materials, cables, cords, manuals and the remote with unopened batteries. Also included are the original receipt and blank warranty card for registering the product with Rotel.

Price is $1200 FIRM plus shipping of the buyers choice. Payment by cashier's check or money order please.

RajeeK

Second Unit
FYI, I bought an $800 amp from Doug. He is an honest seller and gets my recommendation.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Rajeesh - Thanks much for the testimonial! ;) I'm glad that you're pleased with the Acurus.
Rodney - Yes, I think it's a very fair price as well. To obad we missed each other.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Donnie - The consensus is that it has at least v1.3x of the firmware. Rotel changed the code in that revision to actually PREVENT the version number display that used to show up on the LED panel at power-up. Now, with the latest code, there isn't nay way to find out what is loaded. Either way, the RSP-1066 is software upgradable so you can always burn it with the latest and greatest using a Windows PC and Hyperterminal.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
If I could come down on the price I would. But for $1200 for all intents and purposes you're getting a brand new 1066 for $100-$300 less than dealers are charging. Plus, you won't pay any sales tax. Shipping will only run about $20 or so for Fedex Ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks