What's new

Fs: Lg Lst-3510a (1 Viewer)

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
Purchased earlier this year. Mint condition. This is not B-stock or refurbished. The only online seller I know of asks $350 plus shipping for a new unit.

This one is like new. I am asking $310 plus shipping. I no longer have the original box, but I have the manual and remote and will make sure to ship carefully. It is not heavy so shipping should not be more than $20 I think.

I accept Paypal.

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
I need a remote for this unit. Let me know if you would be able to sell separately? I know the Logitech Harmony works as a universal, I don't have one but if someone you are selling to does, then I'll pay for the remote and you can cut the cost down even more.

Which firmware is on this unit?

Robert_Z

Screenwriter
I would rather sell the whole deal at once.
Firmware is 1.93

Going...going...gone. Sold.

Edward_M

Agent
I'm also looking to sell mine. I am asking for $300 + shipping from 91792. I got all the original box and manual. The player still has the protective plastic film on the front. Was first owner of this baby since October 2004. Latest firmware at 1.93 too. Buy it now!!! Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. I don't get to visit this site often so it's better to contact me via gmail. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks