FS: Lexicon NT312 / Bryston 5B-ST three channel amp

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by MarkusP, Apr 14, 2005.

1. MarkusP

MarkusP Stunt Coordinator

Mark
    *** Comes with 17" silver Bryston 5B-ST faceplate installed and the original 17" Black Lexicon faceplate wrapped in bubblewrap***

Up for sale is one of my favorite amps - the Lexicon NT312 / Bryston 5B-ST. The Lexicon is a rebadged Bryston 5B-ST produced by Bryston for Lexicon in the late 90's, early 2000's. The NT312 is the exact same amp as the 5B-ST, featuring the same specs, dimensions, power output and incredible sound quality. It even has the almost identical face plate.

The NT312 / 5B-ST offers excellent punch and is highly transparent. Rated conservatively at 120 watts x 3 but proven by Bryston to actually put out 150 watts x 3. In reviews of bryston products, you'll see they follow a square wave almost exactly. This implies it brings out every little nuance and responds quickly.

The amp is the 17" model and features a black Lexicon faceplate. Bryston sent me the silver 17" 5B-ST faceplate for the amp which I currently have installed in order to match my other components.

Features:

• Channels 1 & 2 bridgeable

• Over 6,400 cm2 of heatsinking, over 9,600 cm2 with chassis. This is one heavy duty amp!!!

• Regulated power supplies to all voltage gain stages

•Gold plated input and output connectors

•Switchable balanced XLR-1/4 inch and RCA unbalanced inputs

I do not have the original box but will package extremely carefully. Asking $1150 US plus shipping OBO.

Pics available upon request.

2. MarkusP

Mark
    Price drop - $1025 US plus shipping

3. MarkusP

Mark
    Sold![​IMG]