1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Lexicon MC-1 Ver. 4.0

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Steven Simon, May 25, 2004.

1. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    Guys,

This unit is now for sale. I had decieded to pull my thread last week, but I have now changed my mind. I'm moving up to an Mc-8. So I need the cash....

Price is 1300 Firm, Paypal... US Shipping free only....

Version 4.0 Great Condition...

2. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    This will be going on EBay very shorty guys... Anyone want it, please let me know now...

3. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

4. Steven Simon

Steven Simon Producer

Steven Simon
    I had originally posted last week that I had this unit for sale. Going for an MC8 is a big step money wise. So I had decieded to stay with the MC1 and had withdrawn from selling it. I now have made the funds available so I can get the Mc8, so hence my unit is back up for sale.Without the money in my hand, the MC1 sounded just fine to me. Ned(Jesse) was slightly PO's because I backed out of a deal with him. Hey, It was my right to... I didn't have the money at the time to make the next jump. NOw I do.

If he still wants it, he is more than welcome to buy it.

If have sold many things here on HTF and have always lived up to my end of a sale.