What's new

FS: LD player, rf demodulator, amplifier (1 Viewer)

Tom_Price

Stunt Coordinator
LOWERED PRICES

Hey guys. I have a few items I need to get rid of. Everything is in perfect working condition, but I really don't the items anymore and I could use the extra cash.

1. Pioneer CLD-D406. Features Dual-side play, AC-2 RF out, and Optical out for DTS/PCM. Unit includes remote, manual, and original box. SOLD $90 + S&H SOLD

2. Sony SDP-E800 Dolby Digital decoder/RF Demodulator. I didn't use this unit for decoding purposes. I only used it to decode AC-3 RF signal. Works perfectly and includes the remote. SOLD $80 + S&H SOLD

3. Samson S700 amplifier. 350W x 2. Unit is in its original box with manual. I was going to use the unit to power a CS series SVS sub, but ended up getting the PC+ instead. No need for the amp any longer. SOLD $200 ShippedSOLD

Let me know if any of this is to your liking and we'll try to work something out. Thanks for looking.

Tom_Price

Stunt Coordinator
James,

the sdp-e800 takes an AC-3 RF signal, demodulates it, and outputs it as a digital bitstream to your receiver via an optical output. That is the only type of output on the unit besides the 6 channel analog outputs to a 5.1 ready receiver.

Joey_N

Agent
Hey TJ...

Just confirming that the Samsom amp is sold. Just read your e-mail after seeing your update here. Wanting to make sure. You can e-mail me back :)

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justin2001
Recent bookmarks