What's new

FS: Laser Discs! (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I recently won an auction for a large number of LD's on Ebay. Normally, I don't bid on auctions of multiple LD's, but this one contained one title that made it worth it (and how!). That one is not listed here. I actually made a pretty good haul, now that I have them. Prices, unless marked otherwise, are $9 for the first disc, $7 for each additional disc. Shipping will be priority with delivery confirmation. Media mail is possible on puchases of three or more discs. Insurance is your option at $1.10 for up to $50, $2 for up to $100. Please note that I have not viewed any of these, but I will guarantee the opened ones to be rot-free (I'll play them before accepting payment, on request). Jacket condition is excellent unless otherwise noted. None of them are box sets, special editions or DTS. Some have Dolby Digital (AC-3).
[*]Star Wars Trilogy, WS, non-THX. All three are in excellent condition; each has a bit of shelf wear on the bottom but there are no creases or dings. Each is in a plastic cover. $20.[*]Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. WS. Sealed.[*]Blue Thunder. WS. Sealed.[*]Cliffhanger, single disc. WS. [*]Event Horizon. WS. Sealed. AC-3.[*]Superman, The Movie. WS. Sealed.[*]The Fifth Element. WS. Sealed. AC-3[*]12 Monkeys. WS. Sealed. [*]Species. WS. Sealed. AC-3.[*]The Thing (Kurt Russell). WS. Sealed.[*]The Lost Continent, Hammer Collection. WS. Sealed.[*]Jurassic Park. WS. Sealed. Jacket has crease on the lower left corner, noticeable only from the back.[*]Jurassic Park: The Lost World. WS. Sealed. AC-3. Jacket has crease on the upper right hand corner.[*]Darkman. Appears to be full screen. Opened but in a plastic cover.[*]Jaws. WS. Sealed.

I have many other LDs I may add to this list, so check back once in a while. Post here or e-mail
Alan Halvorson .

Please help, or I will be forced to take the Ebay route!

------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

[Edited last by alan halvorson on August 01, 2001 at 10:12 PM]

Jin E

Second Unit
What we Laserdisc freaks really want to know is when are you going to sell the THX 1138 you bought from JohnDG? I was in process of writing him an e-mail when I re-opened his thread to copy/paste some info... and lo-and behold you snatched it up! Next time I'm at work browsing the board I won't answer my phone when my Boss's Boss give me a call before writing important E-mails... You have to have your priorities straight right?
To quote the noted scholar Homer Simpson:
"Damn those Magic Beans!"
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
When the dvd comes out, I'll keep you in mind. Ya gotta be quick, here and on Ebay! I've lost too many deals by minutes and seconds.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks