What's new

FS: Laptop Memory (1 Viewer)

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
I have a 128MB PC133Mhz stick of RAM for sale. I just upgraded the memory in my Gateway laptop, so this is extra. I don't see a brand name on it, so its whatever Gateway sticks in their laptops.
How about $25/obo shipped in the the US? I don't know exactly what this is worth, this is based partly on what I paid for the new stuff.
I would also trade this for a DVD or two. I don't have any of the new releases (Spiderman, EP II, Monster's Inc. and a few others) and would definitely be interested in a trade.
E-mail with any questions.
Tim
[email protected]

HankB

Stunt Coordinator
I have a Dell Inspiron 5000e, do you think the memories are compatible? I know my laptop takes a SO-DIMM, but I don't have any more details.

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
It will be compatible if your current RAM is the same speed as this RAM. You can check the spec sheet that came with your computer, or you can take the panel off of the bottom and read exactly what kind of RAM you have in your laptop.

I am not a mechanical person, but I had no trouble locating where the RAM was and replacing it. The only tool you'll need is a small screwdriver.

Let me know if you are interested in this RAM, its still available.....

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks