What's new

FS: Klipsch KLF-10's (1 Viewer)

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
I've changed directions and moved my C7 to the back center, so I won't be using the 10's. Rather than just having them sit around I'd prefer to sell to another Klipsch lover who'll enjoy them. I picked them up about 3 months ago. Medium Oak in excellent condition. Original manual/boxes. Prefer MO or personal check. Pics available upon request. Any questions give me a call...847-774-1736 I'm asking $500 for the pair....Mike

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
Mark,

I'll be taking the pictures tonight and will send asap. I work in Lincolnshire, 94 & 22 (half day rd) if that's any closer for you. Pics on the way soon....Mike

Mike Strassburg

Second Unit
Mark,

I'll be out of the office until Tuesday, so give me a call if you want to check them out over the long weekend. Take care...Mike

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Tried to reply to personal email but could not deliver.
I did not think that these were so big. Thank you for the time but I am going to have to pass. These are too big for my apartment :frowning:

Brett Loomis

Stunt Coordinator
Mike, Don't forget your friend Brett over at the Klipsch BB!!!! I need one for my modified center per your plans and price
Please contact me as soon as you get back.
[email protected] or 313-530-6618

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks