FS: Key Digital KD-MSW8x3 Flash Matrix Component/Composite/RGBHV Switcher

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jay Sylvester, Aug 21, 2004.

1. Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester Supporting Actor

Price lowered: $1000

Key Digital Flash Matrix KD-MSW8x3 video switcher/splitter for sale. Can switch between component video (anything from 480i to 1080i/720p), RGBHV, S-video, and composite. Also handles analog stereo and coaxial digital audio. Eight source inputs with three outputs that can all be active simultaneously. All BNC connectors. RS232 port for use with control systems. I've been using it in my living room to connect a DVD player and 7 video game systems to my 32" Sony Wega. Completely transparent; no signal loss or degradation that I can see.

For complete specifications, see the Key Digital web site.

Cosmetically, it's nearly perfect. Very minor marks in some spots, but none on the front of the faceplate (those are fingerprints in the image below). Includes remote control, manual, and original box.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have 24 RCA to BNC adapters and several S-video to BNC splitters useful for connecting traditional RCA composite and S-video cables to this switcher. I'll include all these cables and adapters for an additional $100. They cost much more than that when I bought them.

[​IMG]

Personal check or money order preferred, but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Please see my ebay feedback as a reference; you can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

Asking $1000 shipped OBO.

2. Jay Sylvester

Jay Sylvester Supporting Actor

Bump for price drop.