What's new

FS: Kenwood Basic M2A 2ch amp & Infinity IL36C center channel speaker - Great deals (1 Viewer)

JerryW

Supporting Actor
After some recent upgrades I have some really nice equipment to sell.
Kenwood Basic M2A 2ch amp - bench tested at 252W /ch @ 8ohms & 410W /ch @ 4ohms (20-20KHz), dynamic power: 346W @ 8ohms, 526W @ 4ohms (1KHz); THD .004% into 8ohms. Excellent condition without any cosmetic damage, works beautifully with tons of power. It would be great for powering a pair of DIY subs or just about any power hungry speakers with ease. Includes original box and instruction maunual.
$200 (includes shipping and insurance anywhere in cont US)
**Sold** Infinity IL36C Center Channel speaker (in black) - Very well taken care of and never driven hard. Sounds incredible and is in like-new condition. It's 6 months old and was purchased at Circuit City, includes remainder of 5 year warranty. This is NOT a refurb, it was purchased brand new.
$210 (includes shipping and insurance anywhere in cont US)
Email me if you're interested or have any questions.
[email protected]

JerryW

Supporting Actor
Yes, both are still available, and I will ship to Canada for an additional amount (probably $20).

David Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the info via email. I will send payment for the center channel tomorrow morning. Once my wife finds out, I'll be needing a place to stay...anyone in Georgia got a spare room in need of a nice center channel?!?

Thanks again, Jerry.

David

David Hicks

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, me too. Wish I had the $170 that JerryW stole from me too. Guess we can't have everything...

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
I have sent Jerry 2 emails without a reply. I am going to suspend his account until I hear from him.

Gregg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinicci
Recent bookmarks
SVS Outlet Sale