Fs: Jvc Rx-f10s Digital Receiver

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Thomas Tur, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

I am selling a mint condition JVC RX-F10S Digital Receiver. It sounds, and looks great. I have box, manuals, remote, and all factory accessories it came with when new. I am selling because I am moving to a Home Theater In a Box for a few years. Blah. : (

I am asking $199. Price negotiable, buyer pays shipping. Lets make a deal.

Here is a description.

The JVC RX-F10 Audio/Video Control Receiver offers a lot of power in a small, sleek package. For starters the unit supplies 100 watts per channel to six channels for a complete 6.1-channel home-theater system. At less than three inches high, it still has room a complete combination of inputs and outputs including analog and digital audio, component, composite, and S-Video.
    The dot-matrix fluorescent display gives you immediate access to everything. Its DSP (digital signal processing) equalizer simulates different environments to make audio a more life-like listening experience. DTS and Dolby Digital EX and Pro Logic II make your DVDs and music even more realistic and surround you in sound.

The digital AM/FM tuner allows for up to 15 AM and 30 FM presets so you can quickly find your favorite stations. And for those times when you can't use your surround speakers or just want a little privacy, there's a headphone jack available on the front panel.

What's in the Box
    6.1 A/V receiver, wireless remote control, instructions

Product Description:
    JVC is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of sophisticated audio, video and related software products. Building upon a wealth of technologies the company is moving decisively to offer appropriate solutions for the multimedia age. To remain at the forefront of the audiovisual industry in the 21st century, JVC is marshalling its resources to create the ultimate in appealing, cost-competitive products.PRODUCT FEATURES: Stereo: 100 watts per channel, 6 ohms, from 40Hz to 20kHz, with 0.8% THD; Surround: (Front) 100 watts per channel, 6 ohms at 1kHz, with 0.8% THD; (Center) 100 watts, 6 ohms at 1kHz, with 0.8% THD; (Surround) 100 watts per channel, 6 ohms at 1kHz, with 0.8% THD; (Surround Back) 100 watts per channel, 6 ohms at 1kHz, with 0.8% THD; Hybrid feedback digital amp; High-performance Motorola 160-MIPS DSP; Smart surround setup, version 2.0; Dolby Digital EX/Dolby Digital/DTS/DTS ES (Discrete 6.1/Matrix 6.1)/DTS NEO: 6/ DTS 96/24/Dolby Pro Logic II Decoders Built-in; DVD Multi-Channel Audio compatible (5.1-Channel Inputs); Virtual surround back; 3D-PHONIC; Audio position; DAP (multi-channel digital sources); DAP (2-channel sources); DSP digital equalizer; 3D headphone; Multi-brand A/V-DBS glow remote control with JVC DVD control; Headphone output; Bass Boost; Fluorescent dot-matrix display with dimmer; AV COMPU LINK; 15 AM and 30 FM preset stations.

2. JonC

JonC Auditioning

I'll take it for $175 shipped if you can wait til next week.

(I know, I keep editing this. It'll stay this time)

3. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

Buyer Flaked. Still for sale. Make me an offer.