What's new

FS: JVC RX-7030VBK Receiver (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
1 MONTH NEW--SELLING FOR $200 $165 $150 INCLUDING SHIPPING W/INSURANCE!!!!

Don't laugh Folks--I know JVC is usually considered crap for their receivers but this year's models are definitely a new breed for JVC. I've owned some previous models and they DID sound like crap but not the new ones--I know what I'm talking about. The sound is much warmer and dynamic then in the past. This is without question the best sounding & full-featured entry-level A/V receiver I have ever owned! Here are some of it's features:

RX-7030VBK
Manufacturer's suggested retail price: $330

-110 watts x 2 min. RMS, both channels driven into 8 ohms from 20Hz to 20kHz with no more than 0.08% THD
110 watts x 6 min. RMS, into 8 ohms, 1kHz, 0.8% THD

-DVD Multichannel Audio Compatible (5.1 channel analog input and 5 separate amps) for connection to existing and future multichannel sources such as DVD Audio

-Multi-brand A/V remote control for operation of other brands cable set top boxes, VCR's, TV's, DVD's, and satellite dishes

-Virtual Surround Back: allows users to playback 6.1 channels without adding a surround back speaker

-Dolby Digital EX and DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS NEO:6, DTS Discrete 6.1, Matrix 6.1 and Dolby Prologic II decoders built-in for theater quality surround from digital sources

-Motorola Symphony DSP Chip!!

I URGE you to check out this link for an excellent description of this receiver:

http://www.videodirect.com/jvc/receivers/rx7030vbk.html

I accept Money Orders & I am PayPal certified. Please email me at [email protected] if interested--thanks for looking :)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Folks--I'm telling you--this is an excellent entry level receiver. I will even guarantee for 30 days that this receiver is everything I have stated it is in terms of features and sound. Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks