FS: JVC HM-DSR100 DVHS/E* receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Hoak, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Jeff Hoak

Jeff Hoak Stunt Coordinator

I've made the switch to DirecTV and 3 DTiVo's so it's time to part with my DSR100.
    It's in excellent condition right down to the stickers on the front. I did the IR modification so that it would work with my Pronto. The access card is clean (no charges) and verifiable (email me for the numbers) I confirmed with DishNetwork that this unit was cleared for resale when I discontinued my service.
    System includes: DSR100 DVHS & DishNetwork receiver, original JVC remote (IR & RF), an extra DishNetwork remote (IR & RF), 4 blank (sealed) JVC brand DVHS tapes, a Dish 500 (2-dual LNB's) with mount, 4 SW21's (I think one of them is bad but I don't know which one, it doesn't matter cause you only need 2), and a small bag of assorted hardware. You'll need to get some RG6 & connectors to install.
    I have all of the owners manuals and installation instructions, but do not have the original boxes.
    I will accept payment by PayPal, cashiers check, or postal money order. Continental US buyers only please.
    The price is set at $400.00 shipped by UPS ground.
    I will also consider trading for a nice 2 channel power amp. +/- a bit of cash.
    Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
    THANX for lookin...

2. Jeff Hoak

Jeff Hoak Stunt Coordinator

My one pre-Ebay bump...