FS: JVC BR-7030UB 3-in-1 HI-FI VHS Duplicator

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Balcziak, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

My company is selling some non-essential assets, including some superb audio/video production gear. Everything came from a division that suspended operations shortly after outfitting a new a/v lab.
    The JVC BR-7030UB is one of the available items. It is as close to factory new as you can get short of opening a new box (maybe a few light marks from rack mounting, but nothing significant). To my knowledge, this unit was never used in production. The heads have literally zero hours of use, except for initial setup and testing (the hour meters all read 0).
    Here is a link to the specifications for this unit:
    JVC Web Site
    As you can see, this is a top-shelf professional duplication unit. It lists for $4990. I will include the optional RM-G30U remote control at no charge (worth another $100 or so).
    [​IMG] [​IMG] The price is reduced to $1750 + shipping. [​IMG] [​IMG] (After looking at several well-worn units for sale online in the $2500-$4000 range, I believe my price represents quite a bargain.)
    If you're interested, please e-mail me at [email protected] I will be happy to answer any questions and I will send photos of the unit upon request.

2. Bill Balcziak

Any video professionals--or semi-pros--looking for a heckuva duplicator?

3. Bill Balcziak

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Price reduced to $1750, plus shipping. Last chance before EBay! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

It's very nice, have you got one of those nice MiniDV/SVHS decks for sale? [​IMG]

5. Bill Balcziak

Sorry, Jeff, this is all I have for sale right now. [​IMG]