What's new

FS: JVC AV-32F703 Flatscreen TV and X-Box (1 Viewer)

JoeKo

Auditioning
The JVC set is two months old and includes everything that it origianlly came with (manual, remote, etc.). As mentioned above, it is a flatscreen set with the anamorphic squeeze feature that allows for the viewing of DVD's in its full resolution.

The X-Box is six months old and comes with 4 controllers, DVD remote control, S-Video monster cable, memory card, a carrying case and a system link cable. It also comes with the following games:
1. Halo
2. Dead or Alive 3
3. Splinter Cell
4. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
5. Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (not EA)

Both items are in excellent working condition. I prefer to sell both items together and do the transaction locally (Los Angeles), but that is not set in stone and I will listen to all offers. I am asking for $550 for the television and $300 for the X-Box and the accessories mentioned above. Please send all offers and inquiries to
[email protected]

MikeSoCal

Auditioning
What do you mean by anamorphic squeeze? Are you talking about the 16:9 pull down feature that the Sony Wega's have?
If so, I would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks