1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Jolida SJ-502A....$650

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert_Z, Jul 29, 2002.

1. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

I am the 3rd owner of this integrated amp. I bought it a couple of months ago on eBay. Works great. I won't get into how warm it sounds, because others have put it into better words than I can. (Check out the reviews at www.audioreview.com.)
    The power tubes are Sovteks (EL34). The unit is all black and looks great. The only negative I can think of is that the "RCA" jacks for the CD interconnect seem a bit smaller than that of other components. Therefore, the interconnects do not fit as snugly as I am used to. But once you plug it in and start listening...all worries are gone.
    Why am I selling the Jolida if I just bought it? Well, I have been trying to maintain two good systems, one HT and one music. But I have decided to put all my eggs in one basket, and that is my home theater system. I want to upgrade my receiver to a Marantz SR-8200 or a comparable Denon/Yamaha, and I will use the proceeds of this sale to partially fund the upgrade.
    $650 plus shipping from Austin, Texas. The guy who shipped it to me did a good job. I have the box he sent it in, the bubble wraps for the tubes and the original owners manual.

2. Al_S

Al_S Second Unit

YGM.

3. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Okay, thanks.

4. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Bump...no tube fans here?[​IMG]

5. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Another shameless bump...and a price reduction to $625. I see one on eBay right now for $600 so I guess $625 is a fair price.

6. Robert_Z

Robert_Z Screenwriter

Keeping it.