Fs: Jbl Scs 300.7 Surround Sound System

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Thomas Tur, Aug 9, 2005.

1. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

Hello,
    I have FOR SALE a JBL SCS 300.7, it is a full 7.1 Surround Sound System, with matching speaker stands (6), Wall Mounts, Speaker Wire, everything is included. It looks and sounds awesome and is in like new condition with manuals, and all included accessories. I have cared very well for the system, it has no dents, dings, scrathes, or anything. The system has been well reviewed, and has scored high marks. I have owned many home theater systems in my time and this one blows them all away. The subwoofer plays low and loud and the satellites sound beautiful, and lucious. The whole system looks like it should cost $1000, but I am offerring the system to someone at a crazy deal. Because I went out and purchased Big Tower Speakers, the girlfriend won't let me keep both. So I am offerring the JBL SCS 300.7 at a screaming price. I will let the entire system go for only $400 obo. If interested please call me at 916-607-6379. Here are the specs below:

With six identical satellites, a matching horizontal center speaker and a floor-shaking 150-watt subwoofer, the SCS300.7 completes your 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 surround system. (If your receiver only has 5.1 or 6.1 channels, just save the extra satellites un til you upgrade.)
    • The six satellites are true 2-way speakers with advanced titanium-laminate-dome tweeters and dual drivers for more sound power and realism.
    • The center channel speaker is identical to the satellites for seamless pans, with two midranges for extra power and clarity in the dialogue channel, but is configured for horizontal placement on top of many televisions.
    • The satellite and center speakers are all video-shielded for placement near a television.
    • The room-shaking 150-watt powered subwoofer delivers the excitement of thunderous, penetrating bass.
    • All cables, and wall-mount brackets and shelf stands for the satellites and center, are included.
    • Optional Custom Floor Stands are included.

SCS300.7 Features:
    Frequency Response: 30Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
    Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 Watts
    Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
    Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1 Watt/1 meter
    Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
    Tweeter: One 1/2" (13mm) titanium-laminate dome, video-shielded
    Midrange Driver: Dual 3" (75mm) drivers, video-shielded
    (H x W x D): (not including shelf stand)
    11-1/2" x 4" x 3- 1/2"
    (292mm x 102mm x 89mm)
    Weight: 3 lb (1.4kg)
    Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 100 Watts
    Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal
    Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1 Watt/1 meter
    Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20kHz (–6dB)
    Tweeter: One 1/2" (13mm) titanium-laminate dome, video-shielded
    Midange Driver: Dual 3" (75mm) drivers, video-shielded
    (H x W x D): (not including shelf stand)
    4" x 11-1/2" x 3-1/2"
    (102mm x 292mm x 89mm)
    Weight: 3 lb (1 .4kg)

Subwoofer Section
    Amplifier Power (RMS): 150 Watts
    Frequency Response (–6dB): 30Hz – 20kHz
    Woofer: 10" (250mm)
    Enclosure Design: Bass-reflex
    Dimensions
    (H x W x D): (including feet) 20" x 13

2. Thomas Tur

Thomas Tur Stunt Coordinator

Attention all those who want a great deal. I am announcing a PRICE DROP. I am dropping the price because I need to recoup the money I spent on a new surround sound system. I am dropping the price to $300 including, plus split shipping. Dont let this deal pass you by. It is a great system for a dorm room, second system, or high performance surround sound system without all the big boxes.

3. GeneYes

GeneYes Auditioning

Did you sell these yet?
    I would be interested.