Fs: Jbl Nsp-1

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thomas_Berg, Sep 12, 2002.

1. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    bought in december of last year from an autorized dealer. all speakers are in excellent condition with light usage since then. speakers will be packaged in their original box for shipping.

price: $150 + shipping.

2. KelvinMc

KelvinMc Auditioning

YGM

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    *SOLD*, thanks Stephen!

4. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

No problem! You came along at just the right time to save me some money [​IMG]

5. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

That's so funny you picked these up Stephen. I was thinking about shootin you an email letting you know these were on here as I've been reading about what you plan on doing. You're gonna have a nice set of speakers if you get the N28's off ebay. Like $300 for a 7 speaker set. Chaching. Glad you snagged these.

6. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

Jason:
    I'm going to have a great 7 speaker setup for $295 [​IMG]. I got the NSP1 from Tom for $165 shipped and the N28s brand new from J&R for $130 w/ free shipping. I'm pretty pumped because a friend is buying my current Sony setup for $250 (i feel a little bad since i only had $220 invested in them, since some were purchased open box and from ebay) and i just got $100 from my parents for my bday that i was planning on putting with some other money to put this system together for around $380. Now i'll have money to spare, which will probably go toward dual banana plugs for the new speakers and maybe some DVDs.
    Regardless, i'm extremely happy and the N28s will be here from J&R on Tuesday (UPS doesn't run to our school post office on Mondays, darn them), and hopefully the NSP1 from Tom before the week is out.
    Thanks for thinking 'bout me when ya saw this. I jumped on it pretty quick.
    Take care.

7. Jason Hammerly

Jason Hammerly Supporting Actor

you'll have to let me know how the N28's sound when you get them. I have the N38's. later

Jason