What's new

FS: JBL E80 Towers (1 Viewer)

Colin+M

Stunt Coordinator
I purchased these in February 2005 from an authorized seller, they are in great shape 10/10 physically and mechanically. Reason for selling is i am in a small apartment and my neighbors don't appreciate loudness as much as I do.

These are Black Ash in color.

Asking $250 shipped or would consider trade for bookshelf speakers.

I have ref's on here and on ebay.

Thanks guys,
Colin

Shawn Caw

Auditioning
I have set of nuance bookshelf's that are in excellent condition, I can't remeber the model. they are approximately 20" tall. they have 6"woofers and 1" silk dome tweeters. if you are interested let me know, I can send pictures if you want. we can work something out for the shipping.

Colin+M

Stunt Coordinator
got the pics, they look nice but i really need the cash right now. I am upgrading my car audio at the moment.

Thanks, if you are still interested let me know.

Colin+M

Stunt Coordinator
I am buying some Boston Acoustics Z6 components. I might be upgrading my amps, I am running all JL Audio amps right now and i like them...just want a tad more power for the Z6's.

Colin+M

Stunt Coordinator
I would but i don't have a digital camera. They look absolutely like the Black Ash E80s you see on the internet. There isn't a flaw on them.

What kind of amp are we talking about?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks