What's new

FS: James Loudspeaker S-83 Speakers (5 speakers total) (1 Viewer)

Jay Sylvester

Supporting Actor
For sale is a complete set of James Loudspeaker S-83 speakers. Fantastic speakers for both music and theater use. They're overkill for my smaller theater room though, so I'm going to move to a set of monitors instead. Speakers are in excellent condition and include manuals and grilles. Speakers are labeled as 8.2C because they were manufactured before James changed the model number to S-83. They're the exact same speaker though (confirmed by James).

Asking $800 obo per speaker. Willing to break up the set, but would prefer to sell them all at once.

Willing to consider trades plus cash also. Looking for high-end A/V gear (preamps, amps, scalers, DVD players, etc.).

Personal check or money order preferred (at least 2 weeks to clear), but I'm willing to accept PayPal from CONFIRMED accounts with VERIFIED ADDRESSES ONLY. Please see my feedback on ebay, Videogon, and Audiogon as a reference. You can use the ebay contact form to e-mail me and verify that the account I'm linking to is mine.

Singway

Grip
Bump for a great guy, emailed me near the close of a previous transaction (I bought his ascends a while back) on a few minor if even noticable blemishes on the speakers when he could have sold them without disclosing the fact (he found out about them later)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks