What's new

FS: Iscan Ultra + 2 cables $625 shipped (1 Viewer)

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
I'm selling my Iscan Ultra. I really need a 5 channel amp more than this, as I've seriously overdriving my receiver.

I purchased this from OneCall as an open-box about two months ago. It has seen about 3 hours of use.

I'm also throwing in two 3-foot vga->component cables purchased from RAM Electronics. I haven't even opened the packaging for these yet.

Including all original materials, including box. Will have UPS double box w/ peanuts all the same.

$625 shipped to the lower 48 only. Payment via Paypal.

Or just trade me a 150x5 amp. :)

Best regards,
~~Nathan
nathan_r AT atlhometheater DOT com

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
$600 shipped to the lower 48.

Or better yet, give me your amp and I'll throw in my sincere gratitude *FOR FREE*! :D

MikeRP

Supporting Actor
Well shucks..............:frowning: I'm feeling mighty low.......

Just kidding.......thought that might be what you'd say.

Mike:)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Thanx for the referal but I'll pass on the amp. I have to say, since I'm selling a second iScan Ultra, this thing works great. Sure I'd like the iScan HD one day, but not for well over $1000.00. If you need a line doubler with arguabley the best deinterlacer (SiI504) and lots of switching toys, stretch and squeeze functions, this is the one for you. Works awesome.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
Actually, I've changed my mind about selling mine, too. :b

I've been using the Norcent upscaling player as my primary dvd player. I thought I was overdriving my receiver. Turns out while the pic was great, the audio from the Norcent is less than stellar-- forcing me to crank up the volume to Reference level to get decent fidelity. Last night I ran my Integra DPC-7.4 through the Iscan and voila-- great deinterlaced 480p and *excellent* audio.

With that said, I'm keeping the Iscan now.

However, there will be a Norcent for sale very soon. :D

Mods, please feel free to close this thread.

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Well then.......lol.......

I'm going to bump my post! I bought two iScan Ultra's. I'm keeping one of them, as its awesome, but I've got to sell the second one!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks