FS: iScan Pro

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Chris PC, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

DVDO iScan Pro for sale. Selling in order to pay for an upgrade to the iScan Ultra. This iScan Pro works perfectly. Comes with power cord and component cable. Has composite, S-video and component inputs with VGA output. Line-doubles interlaced signals to 480p. Also has aspect ratio control to squeeze 4:3 letterbox horizontally.

Instead of using a progressive DVD player, you can keep your interlaced player and use the iScan Pro with your front projector or HDTV. The de-interlacing of the iScan Pro's SiI503 chip at least equals the best DVD players, and some say its as good as faroujda, you can line double game console, VCR, LD, camcorder or cable TV signals too (not all at the same time, you'll need switching to do more than 3!). I've never had problems with the units de-interlacing.

Product data sheet is here:
    http://www.dvdo.com/documents/DVDO_ispBrief.pdf

I don't have the owners manual but it can be found here:
    http://www.dvdo.com/documents/ispManual.pdf

SOLD

2. Jeff zK

Jeff zK Auditioning

DVDO offers upgrade pricing that you may want to check out, too. Since I haven't posted a lot, htforum won't allow me to post URLs. Go to the DVDO website, choose "Order" from their menu banner. Then, choose "Upgrade Program" from the left sidebar.

It's $300 USD discount from list when using the iScan Pro as a trade-in. So, the iScan Ultra would cost $699 USD with the trade-in. $400 USD discount when upgrading to the new iScan HD.

There's also B-stock (open box demo, review units) available from DVDO for the same $699 USD. No trade-in allowed for B-stock purchases. Look for the "hot deals" icon on their website (typically on the right side).

FYI. Good luck selling and upgrading.

3. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Thanx. I've already upgraded.

iScan Pro has been SOLD