What's new

FS: Ipaq 3950 - Great for HT (1 Viewer)

Mark Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Brand New 3950 for sale. Not only does it control your hometheater system it can also do many other things in beautiful colors. I like it so much better than my Pronto.
Below are some pics to show how it compares to the Pronto 2000.

Info/Specs and retail price.
http://www.techdepot.com/product.asp?ProductID=1229031
I am asking $375.
Email me if you're interested: [email protected]
P.S. Of course, I am also selling a few months old Pronto 2000 in like-new condition that I no longer have a need for $160. :)
Thanks.

Mark Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, price reduced.
Only $350. :)
Note: The one I am selling is brand new in a sealed box...and the one in the pics is the one I am using.

Spector

Stunt Coordinator
I'm very interested. The only difference between this and the 3970 series is blue tooth if I recall. Anyways, how do you go about controlling your HT with this little thing?

Mark Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
It has built-in IR capability running a software called Nevo. There are other softwares also. (ie. TV Control) The colors on this thing are awesome.
The project I will be working on is setting up a webserver on my main HTPC and controlling everything with this Ipaq through it's wireless network card. All I have to do is hit the website with the Ipaq on the internet browser and I should be able to control everything on the HTPC and more. :)
This thing do come with the blue tooth capability.
Mark

Spector

Stunt Coordinator
It may have the capability but only for an add in card right? If i'm not mistaken thats the only different between the 3950/55 and the 3970/75 is that the 3970/75 has bluetooth and the other version doesn't.

Mark Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
i think so but I am more interested in the wireless network feature so I didn't really look into BT.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks