What's new

FS: Infocus 4805 + 30' DVI + 30' BJC HQ Component Cables + ceiling mount (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Reason for sale: Moved into a small townhouse in January whose floor plan isn't projector friendly, so I haven't been using it.

I originally bought the 4805 in August 04 but the color wheel made too much noise about a year later so sent it in for repair. They sent me back a refurbished unit which actually looked better than my orginal one, probably due to no dust being inside.

Anyway, it's being stored in the basement as I've had an SXRD since January so the bulb usage is somewhere around 75-150 hours. I can't recall the exact amount since it's been a while but it shouldn't be more than 300.

Extras:

- black ceiling mount that was custom made for Infocus pjs by a user at AVS [link
- 30' M1-DVI cable for Infocus projectors [link
- 30' Blue Jeans Cable Component Cables [link
- 30' Blue Jeans Cable Composite Cable [link

Everything you need to get your projector up and running. The BJC interconnects are very nice, Belden cable and Canare connectors.

Selling the whole package for $625 shipped, obo. Excellent working condition guaranteed. Have a problem within 14 days of you receiving the projector then return all in the condition it was received for a full refund.

If you pick it up locally in northern VA I'll knock $50 off the price and give you the custom ~80" screen I made out of Parkland Plastics material.

References: Heatware | eBay | Good Trader here on HTF | Paypal - unsure how to link my reputation points here but it's 100% positive

Will respond to PMs, thanks for looking.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
I think every household in my family will have a 4805 at some point in time, lol

whats your Firm price without the 3 cables and mount?(Assuming youd sell it like that).

EDIT: I just sold my cousins, and he wants one again. *sigh*

We have 5 right now in the family, awesome projector.

matt:k

Auditioning
Real Name
Matt Kesler
Hi Scott,
My husband has been driving me nuts about your equipment for sale ever since he saw it a couple of days ago. He is finishing our basement and just can't imagine it without the projector and all of the toys that go with it. If it is still availible we would like to make his lifetime and buy it. We also wanted to make sure that you will accept paypal payment. Please let us know as soon as possible if it is still for sale.
Thanks,
Michelle & Matt K

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Aaron- I have no problem parting it out if the package doesn't sell within a week or two. Will get back to you then.

Joe- Got your PM, figured it would be better to post a link of the mount here so all could see: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=221782

Also, it does come in the original box, with the documentation as well.

Michelle- Thanks for the interest, you are currently #2 in line if Joe bows out.

AaronH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the update Scott. It seems its going to sell for sure so Congrats. If something falls thru, I'll be waiting :) Whoever gets it will surely enjoy it.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Thanks again for the interest all.

Bundle SOLD to Joe Thompson!

Enjoy your pj Joe, and don't forget to clean the air filter every 300-500 hours. ;)

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

Thank you...This is my first projector so I will be babying it...& my house seems to have alot of dust so I will be cleaning it every 100 hours or so...I have already been reading up on this...!!

Joe

Adam Bluhm

Supporting Actor
Cool. I'm just about ready to get my 4805 mounted (which was purchased used here). :D I'll be babying mine as well. I put it on a chair last night and projected it onto a beige wall and played a scene from The Incredibles.

I'm excited. I'm sure you'll like this piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks