What's new

FS: Infinity RS-8 pair (1 Viewer)

Chris_W

Grip
For sale is one pair of Infinity RS-8 speakers.
The owners manual can be found at http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Ow...39;s)%20om.pdf

I have owned these speakers for the past 2+ years and they have performed flawlessly and I have been completely and totally happy with them. I'm only selling them because I've recently started working part time at a high end audio store and my employee discount has given me the upgrade bug...

I am not the original owner of these speakers. I bought them open box from Circuit City, still under warranty. The previous owner was obviously not very careful with them, but I sent them into survice, under warranty and they have not had a single problem. One of the grills is missing and there is some minor cosmetic damage, but really not anything major.

For those who do not know and are too lazy to look at te manual, here are a few of the specs on these speakers

Chris_W

Grip
oops, hit enter and somehow submitted the post before it was done

Drive Units:* 1” soft dome tweeter
* 6.5” midrange driver
* 8” powered bass driver
Built in 100W Subwoofer amp
Frequency response: 32 – 20,000 Hz
Original retail value $1,300

These speakers really rock. They have excellent sound and are perfect for anyone who might not have room or a budget for an external sub. Their built in subs put out enough bass to fill any room. I brought home some B&W CM2's a few weekends ago, and besides the fact the the built in subs in the infinity's destroyed the bass of the B&W's, the infinity's really did quite well.

Anyway, for the specifics of the sale, now that I've rambled on for too long...
I'm asking for $450 for the pair. I live in Berkeley, CA and I would greatly prefer to sell them to someone who lives near the SF bay area. I am willing to ship them, but shipping will likely be fairly expensive.
With any questions or possibly for pictures, please write me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Chris_W

Grip
come on... no one's interested? I'm willing to make a deal just make me an offer... I'd really prefer to sell them to someone semi-locally. I've also listed them on half.com so if you don't live nearby that might be a better way to take car of it. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks