What's new

FS: Infinity Reference Six & RS Video Center Channel (1 Viewer)

Ed Haze

Agent
[c]Classic Infinity Reference Six 4-Way Towers & RS Video Center Channel - Reduced for quick sale(moving)! see bottom of post or last relpy[/c]
Original owner since 1993, these towers are in great shape and still sound awesome. However, I need to move to something more appropriate for a smaller room. In order to keep a seemless front soundstage, I need to replace the center channel as well. The Reference Sixes are Oak, and the CC is Black ash. Here are the specs on the Ref. Sixes:
4-Way 225 Watt Speaker Home Speakers
Dimensions (h" x w" x d"): 39-7/8 x 12-1/2 x 13-5/8 (includes grille)
Frequency Response (+/- 3dB) 35Hz - 40kHz
Crossover Frequency 200Hz, 1500Hz, 4000Hz
Efficiency (@1watt,1meter) 90dB
Nominal Impedance 6 ohms
Power Rating 35 - 225 watts
Woofer 10" (25.4cm) IMG
Mid Bass 6" (15.2cm) IMG
Midrange 5" (12.7cm)
Tweeter EMIT-R
I would prefer to deliver them myself in the northeast somewhere(I am in VT), or be met halfway. Shipping would likely be too costly, but if you just have to have them shipped I can lug them down to UPS.
Asking price is $650 for all, but I will negotiate depending on the delivery or shipping circumstances.

I am moving, these must be gone by next week:
Reference Sixes - $350 Delivered(includes S&H + Insurance)
CC - $50 Delivered(includes S&H + Insurance)

Ed Haze

Agent
I am pretty flexible on the $650, but if someone were to offer the full price I will throw in a pair of 2000.1s for surround(also in black).

Ed Haze

Agent
Price reduction - $550
This is quite a bargian for Reference Sixes and Center Channel. I do have some pics, but they are taken with my webcam so they do not do these classics justice. If you want to see them though, I can email them.

Ed Haze

Agent
Well these need to go because I am moving soon, and noone really seems interested. So, here is yet another reduction:
Reference Sixes - $450 obo + S&H(or .$40/mile up to 210 miles as I will deliver them myself that far).
RS Video Center Channel - $50 + S&H
For those who are not familiar with these, the Reference Sixes are NOT the RS 2000.6, and not the Kappa 6. The Reference Sixes were made from '91-'93 as a step up from the SM line which more people are familiar with, are beautiful 4-ways which sound awesome. These retailed for about $1200, and probably sound better now than ever.

Ed Haze

Agent
Well, my ebay auction winner was a deadbeat, and now I am next to screwed.
These must Go in the next few days so I will sell the Reference Sixes for $350 Shipped(to most locations), and the CC for $50 Shipped.
Again - Must go by this weekend
Infinity Reference Sixes - $350 Shipped(including insurance)
Infinity RS Video CC - $50 Shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks