What's new

FS: Infinity Primus (1 Viewer)

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, i just bought 2 pair of Primus 140 and the matching center. Its basically this system right here:

ww.crutchfield.com/S-6NBXT43y3ip/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=12700&I=108PT5P&search=primus

the center has one slight 2cm scratch on the left side which you basically cant see, esp if the grill is on. I dont have a digital camera, but if you must see it. I can attain a picture for you within 1-2 days.

i am willing to sell each 140 for $40 each, or $170 for the whole set. I still have the box and the manual. These speakers are less then a month old. If you match it with a good subwoofer, the system shines. I am selling these because i am planning on moving to a 2chnl ProAC or Totem Acoustic system. THe 140 is bascally the 150 without the bass extension which stereophile claims to be the best budget bookshelf speaker. However, the midrange and the high ends sound exactly the same. Great speakers and very dynamic.

here is the link to the review:
ww.stereophile.com/loudspeakerreviews/404infinity/

Buyers pays for shipping and choose their own shipping method.

Thank you, if interested, email me directly to [email protected] and i will talk to you directly on the phone or through email of course.

thank you

Kin Poon

Stunt Coordinator
i must also add, i did bought this system as a set, so there are no separate boxes for each 140 or the center. The 140 must be bought in pairs. I appreciate your time in taking a look at this.

Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation730
Recent bookmarks