What's new

FS Infinity Interlude System...Must Go (1 Viewer)

conseit68

Auditioning
Real Name
Matthew Grimes
As in description, I am selling of my beloved Infinity Interlude Series home theater system. They are all in great condition and are now perfectly "broken-in". They are black in color to match most decor. Items are as follows:

(2)- Infinity IL-40 Front Tower Speakers. MSRP of $1150.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $760.00. These speakers were and still are top of the line in price for sound. Click on link for a review:
http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Pr...o%20Critic.pdf

(2)- Infinity IL-10 Rear Surround Speakers. MSRP of $550.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $360.00. These speakers are a quarter of their big brothers size, but you would never know it from the sound. Click on the link for a review:
Link Removed

(1)- Infinity IL-36C Center Channel Speaker. MSRP of $500.00. Orion Blue Book Value of $350.00. Over 50% of television sound comes from the center channel, so a good one is a must of any quality system. Well this one is GREAT...you won't be let down. Click on the link for a review:
http://manuals.harman.com/INF/HOM/Pr...0%20Review.pdf

So as you can see, today sell values exceed $1400.00 on what was once over a $2000.00 system. I am looking to sell them for $800 obo as a set, but will seperate the front, rears and center if needed. If you are interested in the entire set I will make a better deal with you. If shipping is needed, I can do, just call me to make arrangemets and for shipping costs. Email or Call me at 410.388.1247 Home or 301.440.5835 Mobile with any questions or concerns, I live in the Baltimore area but drive to Rockville/DC daily so would also be willing to meet if needed. Thanks for your interest.

conseit68

Auditioning
Real Name
Matthew Grimes
Hmmm...I really thought someone would be interested with the lower pricing. Also, I have some belden/canare cabling for sale. I hope to get pictures up soon. Thanks again for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks