What's new

FS: Infinity Interlude 5.1 set, Carver C-1 preamp (1 Viewer)

DanielGM

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Guys,
just a few things for sale:

Minty Carver C-1 Sonic Holography Preamp. All lettering completely intact, no brassing on any of the knobs, no oxidation on the RCAs, no blemishes. Even the rubber feet on the bottom look pretty new. I will include 2 copies of the original manual (not printouts) and an original Carver brochure that details pretty much their entire lineup from this period, including amplifiers, tuners, and the amazing speaker, cool for someone who is into Carver stuff.

I've owned three C-1's and this was the nicest by far. I am selling because I now use a pre- with balanced outputs and this is sitting around (not collecting dust though ) $225 plus whatever it costs to get it to you.

(This is more than the average one goes for on Fleabay, just to save you the trouble)

Next I have a 5 channel setup of Infinity Interlude speakers in Maple. I have a set of IL-60's, a set of IL10's and an IL36c. This is a local sale only because the boxes for the 60's got trashed in shipping (the speakers are completely unharmed however, including the fragile plastic pedastals that you see broken so frequently on this model) The only noticable difference from new in any of the speakers is one of the IL10's is missing a peg to hold the grille on. It still stays on well and does not rattle. Original boxes for IL10's and IL36 are included.

As mentioned before this is a local only sale in the Baltimore-Washington Metro area. If you are local we can figure out a way to make the exchange.

Asking price is $1250. If you meet my asking price you can have the R.A.B.O.S. Bass Optimization kit for $25. (normally $65 through Infinity). The kit is used for dialing in the settings on the parametric equalizer for the 500 watt amplifiers in each of the towers. Properly set the bass is much more realistic in movie special effects and less boomy. It is an even more noticable improvement when listening to music.

And now, without further ado, pictures:

KyleS

Screenwriter
Never mind I was checking where you live and missed it in your post. If you can package the speakers up for shipping I may have a friend that is interested in the speakers. Unfortunately we are located in Southern Indiana about 45 minutes west of Cincinnati OH. Send me a PM.

KyleS

ranchhod

Auditioning
Real Name
pravin
hi i am very interested in buying the il60 i am from new zealand and can have them picked up from your hause and delivered to me at my cost please let me no as soon as possible if you will sell them to me

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by ranchhod

hi i am very interested in buying the il60 i am from new zealand and can have them picked up from your hause and delivered to me at my cost please let me no as soon as possible if you will sell them to me
The original post is from October 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks