What's new

FS: Infinity Alpha 50s and Yamaha RV-X992 (1 Viewer)

RussM

Auditioning
1 pair of Infinity Alpha 50 Towers. These are less than 1 year old. I love these speakers, but I just moved into a house with a small family room and these will not fit with the look my wife is going for. These speakers never saw hard low end duty, my receiver has always been set to send the low end to the sub only. These were $399 each plus sales tax. I am asking for $500 for the pair plus actual shipping costs.

1 Yamaha RV-X 992. This was the second from the top I believe in 1997 behind the 2092. 5.1 DD (no DTS) with remote and manual. Has always been problem free and currently has no defects or nonworking features. Very hearty power supply. I have always loved this unit, but it is time for an upgrade, probably to a Yamaha 1500 or 2500. This would make a good starter receiver or second room, especially for someone who doesn't care about component video switching. I think I orginally paid somewhere around $800, I'm asking $250/offer.

I have always taken very good care of my gear, even through moving. I can take pictures if you are interested. Thanks.

Russ
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks