What's new

FS in Boston: Panasonic AE100 LCD Projector! (1 Viewer)

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Local sale in Boston preferred, but I will ship anywhere in the lower 48 states via UPS FREE

If you're looking at this post, you already know all about this little PJ. It's native 16:9 and is truly wonderful on DVDs and HDTV.

I forgot to check the hours on the lamp, but they are very low as I haven't used it very much. I've never had a problem with it at all and it's been 100% reliable. No color banding problems that I've ever seen either.

The one issue is that there is a stuck blue pixel in the upper right corner--it's been there from Day 1 and did not suddenly appear. This is easily remedied with a little piece of yellow tape (I use a tiny bit of yellow-colored price sticker) and I've been very happy with this solution in the time that I've owned it. However, depending on your sensitivity to such issues, I'd prefer a local sale--you can come by my apartment and check it out for yourself and decide if it will be an issue for you.

Why am I selling? Well, I'm moving into a projector-unfriendly space, so I'm sadly leaving the world of truly big-screen HT. It comes with the original box, packaging, carrying case and remote, plus a copy of the English manual. I will also throw in the 30ft. long Canare component video cables that I had custom made for my set-up.

My asking price is $1000 but I will be open to any reasonable offers.

Please email any questions or arrange a local viewing with me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
man, oh man, people better be selling projectors like this at the end of summer or there will be hell to pay. Good luck selling Eujin, you're getting me all excited. :)

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Thanks, Joe. I'm not in a terrible hurry to sell, as I won't be moving until August. Who knows, if it's not sold by then maybe we can work out a deal. :)

Chris Muollo

Stunt Coordinator
Oh...this is tempting, but I really should wait until my basement is finished (I have no light control in my current HT) To make matters worse, I live about 30 miles north of Boston! I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Eujin

Supporting Actor
Where do you live, Chris? I work in the Hamilton-Wenham area, so a personal delivery would not be out of the question...;)

Wanna see how the AE100 looks in your basement HT?

Chris Muollo

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in Groveland..exit 54B off of 95. Nice try, but the basement HT is only on paper at the moment. If I could find a way to configure it in my current family room HT I'd be all over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks