Fs: Htpc $450.00

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Kevin T, Mar 8, 2006.

1. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

***EDIT: Parting out the rest of the system. Thanks, Thomas.

I am parting out my HTPC as it is overkill for my needs. I will be purchasing a Slim Devices SB3 to play MP3's from my home computer over a wired ethernet network. I have all the original driver discs. I have listed part out pricing. Prices include shipping. I'm giving HTF members first crack. I will put these items up on eBay by the end of next week. I can accept payment via money order or Paypal.com from verified members ONLY.

Whats left:

20 GB Maxtor 7200 RPM IDE Hard Drive $20.00

ATI Radeon 9600Pro 128 MB Video Card w/ passive Zalman ZM80D-HP Passive Cooler $50.00

Microsoft Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard and Mouse $35.00

Streamzap USB remote control unit $15.00

feel free to check my eBay (je$u$ - 279) and audiogon (kgturner - 90) feedback. email me with any questions you may have.

kevin t

2. Jamie

Jamie Stunt Coordinator

Kevin, what operating system do you have on this HTPC, software for dvd playback?

James

3. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

nothing special. windows xp home edition sp2. dvd playback softare is powerdvd5. i used the htpc to randomly play mp3's via winamp. i never used it for dvd playback, though it does work as i tested it just to see.

kevin t

4. Thomas Vong

Thomas Vong Extra

Where are you located? I'm in NYC/Manhattan. My HTPC has started to freeze up.

I thought it was the hard drive, but a replacement one does the same thing.

I only really need the motherboard, cpu and RAM, but am open to whatever makes sense.

My ideal hope is that you're in NYC also, I bring over my troublesome HTPC, you swap out whatever parts are needed to make it work again (I have a custom case that I want to keep) and we work it out from there. A man can only hope.

Email me at [email protected] and I cna give you my phone number to discuss.

Thanks,
    Thomas

5. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

bump