What's new

FS: HT... maybe (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
a possible move back into Manhattan in the near future will require that i sell my beloved HT, so i thought i'd post and see if there would be any interest... the components are as follows:
Boston Acoustics THX Speaker package - original package consisting of 555x LCR, 575x dipole surrounds, and 2 595x passive subs... will add 2 pairs of Lovan Affinity Pro2900 stands ($600)
Parasound P/SP-1500 - THX-certified preamp with 4 video and 3 audio inputs, Dolby Pro-logic processing, analog bypass, and 6-channel input for DD ($375)
Parasound P/DD-1500 - DD processor with onboard RF demodulator and 3 digital inputs, modified by MSB for DTS decoding ($375)
Parasound HCA-1206 - THX-certified 6-channel amp, 140 W/channel @ 8 ohms, bridgeable to 300 W/2 channels + 140 W/2 channels ($1000)
Marantz RC-5000 remote - programmable Pronto remote with docking station ($250)
Salamander Designs S40 equipment rack - 6-shelf rack with 4 adjustable shelves, removable back panel, walnut w/black posts, and walnut door w/ black aluminum mesh screen ($550)
RCA CinemaScreen 34" 16:9 TV - only analog widescreen TV produced in US, 480p-capable via internal line doubler or using external doubler via RGBS input, 2 antenna inputs, 2 video inputs (S-video or composite), PIP, POP, and split-screen modes, 2 cinema modes for expanding 4:3 broadcasts (via cropping, avoiding image distortion), ISF calibrated ($750)
prices listed above are for individual components and do not include shipping (if applicable - the speakers, rack, and TV cannot be shipped). i'd be willing to sell as a package for $3200 (all you'd need is a DVD player and interconnects).
all units are in excellent condition and are working flawlessly. i have all manuals (well, except for the BA speakers) and documentation, but no original boxes. i would be happy to answer any questions, can provide pictures upon request, and would be willing to demo for anyone in the NYC area... just drop me a note ([email protected]).
thanks!
[Edited last by Estevan on July 26, 2001 at 08:39 PM]
[Edited last by Estevan on July 27, 2001 at 06:39 AM]

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
i added Lovan speaker stands to the BA speaker package, a Marantz RC-5000 remote, and reduced the price of the RCA CinemaScreen...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks